- End to End Manufacturing Engineering expertise
- Large pool of engineers with rich hands-on experience in manufacturing processes across industries
- Expert Value Engineering solutions to optimize cost and weight
- Eliminate program cost surprises through expert should-cost analysis solutions
Our customers entrust us with key manufacturing engineering functions so as to optimize and standardize the manufacturing process while also improving production efficiencies.
Our team of manufacturing engineers has rich experience in detail process engineering and analysis, production engineering support and project management functions of manufacturing across industries. The Manufacturing Engineering team at Azstrel provides a wide range of services in the manufacturing engineering life cycle, including:
- Manufacturing and assembly process planning
- Prototype development and part manufacture support
- Die and mould design including fabrication support
- After-market support services and supplier training
- Manufacturing transition and program management
- Design of special-purpose tools such as fixtures, drill jigs and tools, and mapping tools
Take quality, efficiency, and productivity to the next level.
Manufacturing on a large scale poses multiple challenges: maintaining quality, maximising efficiency, boosting productivity. Processes are often incomplete or inconsistent across your organisation, costing you in each of these areas. Azstrel Manufacturing Solution quickly standardises and controls your processes to ensure optimum practises at every level, making your product simply better.
control the following processes:
- Quality assurance
- Auditing and regulatory compliance
- Change requests
- Handling customer complaints
- Preventive and corrective actions
- Achieve top quality products through standardised processes and control.
- Reduce costs of manual or paper-based procedures.
- Drive efficiency and boost productivity through automation.
- Handle complaints and problems efficiently.
- Ensure absolute compliance with regulatory requirements.