Software as a service lets you subscribe and access your required applications without investing in complex IT infrastructure management processes.
Enterprises today are keen on creating outstanding business values by focusing largely on business apps like Customer Relationship Management and Enterprise Resource Planning. With SaaS, any third-party application can be integrated to existing on-premises apps. This service lets users subscribe and access their required applications without investing in complex IT infrastructure management processes.
We deliver SaaS productivity solutions, which enable faster implementation without having to download or install any software; plus, manages updates and upgrades of a software automatically.
High adoption rate
We provide a simplified SaaS productivity solution with a user-friendly interface, which can be accessed anytime and anywhere.
Our SaaS applications offers a pay-per-use option. You get subscribed to the service as per your business needs and pay for what you use, without investing or managing the IT resources.
Our solution provides multitenant architecture scale up to meet your business demand. Also, provide several APIs that helps you to integrate with your existing IT systems.
Business Analytics delivers greater business outcomes.
Enterprises see a substantial growth in the use of Big Data Analytics especially Cloud Analytics in recent years for processing huge amounts of data and drive business growth and profitability.
There has been a substantial growth in the use of Big Data Analytics, especially Cloud Analytics in recent years. In addition to major enterprises (mostly Fortune Global companies) tech-savvy startups from all sectors want to process huge amounts of data and drive business growth and profitability.
The Cloud Analytics is scalable, allowing organizations to increase their storage and processing resources, as when required. With the general availability of Azure IaaS (WAIS) from Microsoft, multiple workloads are now supported on the Cloud. Whether it be extending core infrastructure on the Cloud, to migrating data from on-premises LOB applications to the Cloud - Windows Azure runs it all. Derive Actionable Insights:
For most organizations, besides migrating huge amounts of data to the Cloud, and processing it for driving actionable insights from the information gathered therein, Cloud based analytics is extremely crucial because employees across these organizations and across multiple geographies can access these data sets simultaneously, in order to perform analytics and generate reports and formulate strategies.
SaaS Based CRM.
SaaS CRM is a disruptive technology that will transform the acquisition and delivery of CRM software and enterprise business applications from a procurement & ownership model to a subscription & outsourced services model.
SAAS CRM solutions are a catalyst for how organizations change their use of front office software systems and put users in control of customer facing business systems for the first time. CRM SaaS enablement of software utilization without extended implementation time frames, software modification without IT bottleneck, world class infrastructure without capital expenditures and 24 by 7 uptime without round the clock staffing are a few of the compelling advantages of SaaS.
Key benefits of using a SaaS based CRM include:
- Low cost of entry and lower total cost of ownership (TCO) - elimination of capital expenditures and dramatic reduction in IT salaries
- Vested vendor interests - if the application utilization is not successful, the vendor loses the customer revenue opportunity
- Much lower risk - faster implementations and outsourced expertise dramatically lower risk
A more powerful and secure IT infrastructure - few organizations can match the infrastructure and security investments made by SaaS vendors. Azstrel offers Cloud solutions for:
- Accounting and ERP
- Customer Relationship Management - CRM
- Professional Service Automation
Our disciplined, agile approach minimizes the complexity and risk of technology implementations while maximizing project success. We ask the right questions to get to the root of our clients problems in order to recommend and implement the right Software Solution the first time. SaaS Based HRMS.
Business leaders need improved HR delivery models to enable better decisions and growth. SaaS HR technology provides a new and affordable tools to enhance the HR management process.
The real power of HR-focused SaaS is in the potential to rethink and redesign HR delivery and IT architecture at a fundamental level. SaaS-enabled HR transformations can help HR accelerate the value to talent strategies (workforce planning, performance, succession management, etc.), revenue growth (M&A, business transformation, globalization), and operational excellence (workforce intelligence, HR policy, culture, and communications) - making SaaS a technology consideration for any organization looking to take HR to the next level.
- Zero CAPEX: No additional hardware or software investments are required. In the traditional HRMS software implementation, the customer had to procure Server & licenses as per new software requirement. No new or specialized IT skills were required to be arranged. By opting for the S-a-a-S model on Cloud, the customer saves these upfront costs. CFOs like the model since companies do not carry financial risks.
- Optimised OPEX: No maintenance costs towards upgrades & AMC. The dependency on skilled IT resources will be eliminated for the customer. Pay as per number of employees usage. Higher the noumber of employees, lower the per head cost. With a SaaS/subscription-pricing model, you pay as you go and use. HRMS has been designed such that companies can pick and choose functional modules depending on current relevance and business needs. It is just matter of enabling required modules as and when the need arises and business moves up the maturity ladder.
- Effectively Managed Services: One version of software and same version of HRMS exists across all customers. No customer is left behind when the software is updated. It reduces support-overheads but helps in achieving higher service level SLAs & operational scalability. With every customer on the same version of HRMS, everyones input moves the product forward for the good of everyone else. And its the focused enhancement of single source line that makes the HRMS customer community so strong and satisfied. Everyone works collaboratively & speaks the same language, bridging the gap to make a better solution.
- Adherence to Latest Compliances: HR need not worry about configuring software for regulatory changes. Our team ensures timely updates of statutory & regulatory changes across all customers at the same time.
- Scalability: The solution architecture ensures that increase in the number of users can be supported thereby supporting the companys growth.
- Data Protection: HRMS takes a holistic approach towards customer data protection, ranging from technical safety guards to understanding data privacy and compliance. And those safety guards are built into the product and process.
- Security: HRMS protects your data with world-class physical, network, application, and data-level security. HRMS maintains program designed to ensure the security and integrity of customer data, protect against security threats or data breaches, and prevent unauthorized access to the customer data.
- Sustaining Environment: The Cloud is environment friendly. Data centers reduce energy consumption. Multi-tenant architecture promotes more efficient usage of computing resources. Overall helps Opportune contributing to society by reducing carbon emission.